Summer 2020 Course Review
The DCNP Live Certification Review Course offered by the CAPD, will be Sunday June 21 through June 23, 2020 at the Broadmoor Hotel, Colorado Springs, CO. Conference registration is Sunday, June 21, 2020. The certification review course will be offered immediately prior to Maui Derm NPPA Summer 2020.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation Standards of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) through the joint providership of Dannemiller and the Center for Advanced Practice Dermatology. Dannemiller is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 090419. This program is accredited for 16.5 contact hour(s) which includes 8.0 hours of pharmacology.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Dannemiller and Center for Advanced Practice Dermatology. Dannemiller is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Dannemiller designates this educational activity for 15.0 contact hours, which includes 9.0 pharmacotherapeutic hours.
- 2 1/2-day live didactic review with intense focus on “need-to know” dermatology content for the Dermatology Certified Nurse Practitioner exam by the Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Certification Board.
- Registration for the course includes extensive online learning modules and practice questions provided in advance for study preparation.
- Attendees will receive pre-course recommendations and resources for exam preparation.
- Pre-course activities to optimize learning and self-assessment to identify areas of strength and weakness in preparing for the certification examination
- Test-taking strategies to optimize test scores and decrease anxiety.
- Comprehensive outline of content that aligns with the 2020 DCNP exam blueprint.
- Live instruction by expert dermatology NP educators who have successfully passed the DCNP exam and selected for their ability to effectively communicate essential knowledge and critical application of the concepts.
- 2 1/2 days of networking with expert faculty to guide learning and professional development.
- The live certification review course will offer continuing nursing education contact hours including pharmacology.
- Discounts offered for attendees for both DCNP Exam Review Course and Maui Derm Summer NP+PA