2022 DCNP Review Course
March 4 to March 6, 2022
- 2 1/2-day didactic review with intense focus on “need-to-know” dermatology content for the Dermatology Certified Nurse Practitioner Certification Board.
- Registration for the course includes extensive online learning modules, provided in advance for study preparation.
- Test-taking strategies session to optimize test scores and decrease anxiety.
- Comprehensive outline of content to aligns with the most current DCNP exam blueprint that includes high risk pharmacotherapies.
- Instruction by experts dermatology NP educators who have successfully passed the DCNP exam and have been selected for their ability to effectively communicate essential knowledge and critical application of the concepts.
- The certification review course will offer continuing nursing educaation contact hours, including pharmacology.
- Enhanced live practice question sessions are given daily.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Dannemiller and Center for Advanced Practice Dermatology. Dannemiller is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Dannemiller designates this educational activity for up to 18.2.5 contact hours, which includes 9.75 pharmacotherapeutic hours.