2 1/2-Day Spring Course
NEW DATES: May 14th through May 16th, 2021
The Center for Advanced Practice Dermatology presents our 2021 Spring DCNP Review Course! Plan to join us for this exciting, interactive course, as you prepare for the DCNP Exam. Our virtual format, which began in response to our concern for the safety of our attendees, partners, and local communities during the COVID-19 outbreak of 2020, was extremely successful, embraced, and even preferred by our attendees!
Click HERE to read what your fellow NPs had to say about this new educational format.
Upon registration, you will have advanced access to pre-conference study materials and recommendations for certification preparation. During the review course, attendees will join expert faculty during real-time broadcasts, have slide presentations available for download, and take part in live, interactive Q & A sessions. We have enhanced, live, practice exam sessions that take place at the end of each day and have become one of the most valued aspects of this course.
We urge you to register at your earliest convenience, as spaces are limited. We look forward to seeing you in May!
Following our inaugural 2019 DCNP Review Course:
- A record number of dermatology nurse practitioner candidates sat for the DCNP exam.
- Pass rates have increased from 62% in 2018 to 88% in September 2020.
- 95% of attendees agreed that the course improved their professional performance.
- 97% believed that it increased their competence.
- 95% attendees agreed that the DCNP Review Course prepares DCNP candidates by identifying fundamental knowledge concepts for successful completion of the DCNP certification exam.
- 92% DCNP candidates agreed they developed test-taking strategies that were unique for certification questions.
“This DCNP review was EXCELLENT in every aspect; dynamic and informative; the content was strong and intense; the speakers were engaging and kept my interest. The atmosphere was awesome, and that made the experience a lot of fun!”
“Keep doing what you are doing. Thank you this was long overdue. You are raising the bar for all dermatology NPs in practice. KUDOS!!!”